Cultural & Natural New Zealand
Auckland, Bay of Islands, Waipoua Forest,
Wellington, Mt Cook, Queenstown & Milford Sound
14 Days – North & South Islands
**From $4,899 per person (land only)
*From $5,399 per person (land only)
**for travel between 1 May - 30 Sept, 2017
Itinerary is strictly subject to availability at time of booking.
This itinerary can be customized to fit your needs. Activities can be added, accommodations and car hire upgraded, hire a private driver
(additional cost) etc.
Itinerary is subject to our
This itinerary only requires self-driving for half the trip! From the Bay of Islands and Cape Reinga - New Zealand’s northern most point on the North Island to the highest mountain, stunning fiords and glaciers on the South Island, this self drive itinerary showcases New Zealand’s contrasting and stunning scenery and packed with opportunities to learn about our history and culture.
Experience a cultural twilight walk with Māori guides through ancient forest, see 90 mile beach, fly to NZ’s Northernmost point where the Pacific Ocean and Tasman sea's collide, sail or cruise in the stunning Bay of Islands, visit New Zealands’s most historic site, see the world’s largest ceremonial Maori War Canoe. Enjoy the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Wellington, visit Te Papa (National Museum), Weta Cave, ride the cable car and savor the best coffee you’ve ever had! Fly to the South Island, visit Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park, see glaciers, stargaze at the clearest night skies in the world. Fly to Milford Sound and cruise on the fiords, whisk up the river in a jetboat, paddle a funyak, hike on the famous Routeburn Track – a hikers dreamland of mountains, glaciers, river valleys and alpine lakes and relax in a private natural hot pool.
Stay at some of our favorite boutique accommodations from lovingly restored villas to contemporary lodges in remote locations offering stunning views and fabulous food and wine. You’ll enjoy getting to know friendly New Zealanders offering truly authentic hospitality. A few hotel stays add variety to this already diverse and rich itinerary.
• 13 nights 41/2 & 5 accommodation (based on double occupancy);
• 7 days intermediate size rental car, auto, unlimited kms, daily insurance;
• 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches; 3 dinners;
• Private Transfer Auckland airport to hotel;
• Twilight Encounter (voted one of 82 ‘Experiences of a Lifetime’ by Lonely Planet);
• Cape Reinga Scenic Fly/Drive Half Day tour;
• Scenic Flight to Milford Sound and Nature Cruise;
• Routeburn Track Guided Day Hike;
• Onsen Hot Pools Tandeki Experience incl. transfers;
• Dart River Funyaks
• International & domestic airfares - contact us for a quote;
• Optional sightseeing experiences;
• Meals (unless specified);
• Travel Insurance